Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Too Many Calories

When I am not exercising much, especially when I spend the day sitting at the desk, I don't need more than 1000 calories to maintain weight and eating 2000 calories is fatsville. Not much else to do in life these days. Softball just on Mondays. I'm not in the mood to "make new friends" and the many softball players and teams I already know have passed me by. Getting old is a lonely place, especially for a softball player. With the kids here, TA is dominated by the eight year old and we can't even have a conversation without constant interruptions, so he hangs in his bedroom ad I hang out here. As long as he's not interacting with me, she can occupy herself with toys or food, but the moment he says two words to me she is clinging to him, pulling him away, and interrupting constantly. Often with contradictions. If that's his ex, I feel for the poor guy lol.

So I ate dinner and a few hours later, went out for pizza.

Are you listening at all?

Narf lol :)

No comments: