Thursday, March 31, 2016

Actual Sleep

Yes, and I probably could have fallen back to sleep again but came to sit up and see if I can see. Blurry eyes. A hot shower would be a nice way to wake up, but Curly did not get back here yesterday as he is feeling sick and I encouraged him to take today off too. Maybe tomorrow we will finish the plumbing. I will help him with lawn work next week as one way of saying thank you. Maybe over the weekend depending on how softball plays out.

Meanwhile, I feel more refreshed than I have in recent memory. Maybe years, but at least since before last year. It is so easy to see only problems when fatigued. Sleep opens the mind to solutions. Remember that. Ok.

So yesterday was restful and today should be too. We play cards tonight, so fun is on the schedule. The trouble with waking up is feeling again. As in, my head itches. I am used to a daily hot shower (at least) and without hot water these last few weeks I have turned off my senses (the way they did a hundred and more years ago when it was acceptible to bathe weekly, I suppose) and I have been shut down physically for the last three weeks. No wonder I am playing so poorly on the field lately.

Hmmmm. Some introspective time is apparently around the bend. Probably with much rambling. Can babbling be far behind? Lucky for you this is the brief blog, true believers in the babble (and dirt, drama, and details) know where to go, aye? :)

No comments: