Thursday, March 17, 2016

Looking Around Again

In this new space in this new life more alone than I've been in almost a decade, without income, without the living space amenities most people in the US take for granted, life might seem bleak. Perspective, however, changes everything. I have a roof overhead and a bed, my bed, to sleep on. I have stacks of bottled water and an indoor bathroom for body waste. I have a fridge to keep food cold and fresh. I have a microwave to heat food. I have a laptop to do the writing so vital to my sanity and to try to keep in touch with people (and the world, when I can stand it). I have friends. No shoulder to cry on (boys still don't cry in this world for most of the people I know), but friends on the surface are better than no friends at all. I have a car to get me around. I have enough savings to survive for while. There are millions, perhaps billions in this world with less than I have, so i am lucky.

How are you? :)

Narf :)

No comments: