Thursday, March 17, 2016

some days are darker than others

I really need to get back to running even more than I need to get back to music and people, but that's sort of beside the point of recording the life as I live it. Today was dull. Dark. Dismal. Dreary. I woke about 2pm after the deepest sleep I've had in some time and was in a rather dark place all day. I probably should have gone back to sleep. I didn't get to sleep until after sunrise so it was not the length of the sleep, just the mind allowing the body to feel the fatigue built up over months of stress. All I did was a bit of job searching, depressing, and wandering on Facebook, even more depressing. I did sort through some CD boxes and listen to some music, but the mind was not into positive thoughts so I did not let much in. I will list the CDs that have played since I moved in here one of these nights. Missy Higgins plays at the moment.

all I know is that I should...

Yeah, so today was not one for the shining examples of the wonder and positivity of life as I know it. I sometimes slap myself with cliches in this mood. Suck on eggs. The devil (and dirt and drama) is in the details.

No comments: