Sunday, March 13, 2016

Rest, softball, pizza, and facebook

I skipped Saturday morning softball and slept in which was much needed by the body and mind. After waking I straightened up a bit more and touched up some entries I was too tired to read before uploading. Then came softball and we took our second loss primarily due to errors, throwing the ball around too much, and a player we picked up because one of our players didn't show up. We still finished first in the league and get a bye for the playoffs that start next week. We play in two weeks.

On the way home I picked up a pizza at the closest pizza place to here. It turned out great. As close to New York pizza as any I've tried in the area. After I sit down and check my finances, I will do my best to work that into my budget.

I visited Facebook instead of doing anything after that and the body enjoyed the rest. Facebook was unchanged and more boring and meaningless than ever, but I try to keep in touch with people and several of my softball teams who use facebook as their primary communication method. Eventually, sleep. Recovery is slow but happening. Adjusting to this new space is slower, but sort of happening. Everything is processing and adjusting and recovering and happening, in case it matters to you. :)

No comments: