Thursday, March 3, 2016

yes you see

Whatever it is you see, I suppose. Perhaps I was starting the thought, yes you see this continues or yes you see this was not planned or yes you see the madness will return no matter how seriously the attempt at normalized daily blogging might be, or decourum, even. Whatever the whatever, the day was long and the night was longer and here we are, whever we may be. Should I capitalize the titles? Convention is for control freaks, but I shall am following more in this blog than in most. I mean, where are the ellipses, right?

Curly and I worked hard today. He worked harder, because it's his job and I was just there to assist. We replaced pipes going from a house to the main sewer line, or something like that. Also unclogged the pipe in the process. I also cleaned up the new place (fun fun fun scrubbing the years of bathroom rot and sweeping the concrete and so on... an apartment empty for years with everything ripped out (including some walls) is a chore to clean, ya know?). Curly tied up some wires and made the space minimally move-in ready. Only one electric one outlet available and no hot water, but the boxes start moving in tomorrow. I'll get cheap drop clothes to cover everything when he works on stuff again.

There's more in dirt, drama, and details...

No comments: