Friday, March 25, 2016

Phase two?

Curly spent most of the afternoon here working on getting the water pipes just right and he cill continue tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow evening I will have hot water. As he got things done and I saw the access he needed, I was able to move boxes around and make myself much more room. Perhaps I will get a few photos up to document the progress and provide a visual comparison to the first night here. It was a great day.

For the evening, we went to Excel and Commodore's place to play bridge and enjoy yummy Chinese food (yes, again). I recall the basic concept of the game from years ago, but am a newbie when it comes to playing for real. There is so much to learn about all the communication during bidding and then playing, while it is very much like spades, a game I enjoy a lot and in which I have some proficiency, there are differences that require a lot of thought and memory. It was a great night.

After getting home I wandered Facebook for a while and here we are (here too). Hope you had fun :)

No comments: