Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Another Long Night

Mostly fun because I do stuff I find fun, but lonelier than I'd like it to be because I want to share more. In case it matters. So softball was another thud and the season is over. Hopefully we will do better next season as changes in the team make-up and the league will happen. Meanwhile, I am too stagnant and not only can get seriously hurt, but I am weakening as a player and teammate. Exercise is the primary cure. Do it. After softball I stopped for food and had a party, wish you were here. Wish someone was here. Wawa, get it? You had to be there (or here). The part two of this might help. After the midnight snak (meal), online activities occupied time and renewed hope for dreams to come true as it usually does. Actually it is the writing, online just expends the possibilities and raises the probabilities. It's all in the math, if you know what I mean. I really wish you did (what movie?).

More in the usual place linked above. Hope you had fun too :)

No comments: