Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Cleaning and Cards

Woke just before the alarms for reasons I do not remember and headed to Wal-Mart where they did print the receipt I needed and a Manager told a CSR to let me have the cell phone charger. Nice. Surprising. Karma?

The rest of the day was cleaning the old place. Vacuuming rugs, spraying the spots left by our dearly departed doggie in preparation for the carpet cleaning guy coming tomorrow, spraying the tiles in both bathrooms (I am not sure what Jackson did last night... she may have been too tired to do much so I helped her out... it's what I do), and then scrubbing scrubbing scrubbing. Cleaning is not fun for me, but having done it professionally, I can get it done.

I paused in the cleaning before Jackson got back so I could head to Curly's for Tuesday night cards. We were six tonight and it was much fun. I was so tired I was giddy and I don't think anyone minded. Others were either too tired to notice or they didn't say anything but mostly I heard laughter. Self-mockery was strong in this one.

I think I needed the distraction after last night. I definitely went with the fun. :)

No comments: