Monday, March 28, 2016

Sunday Without Softball

It can be quite a lonely day, Sunday without softball. I did not feel like venturing on the roads and dealing with holiday traffic, so it was a quiet day at home alone again, naturally. Since I was awake at least until sunrise last night I slept past noon once again and thenputtered about the place for a bit and then, Facebook and reading articles on the internet. Mostly reading as I am quickly relatively burnt out in commenting.

That went wll into the evening and night with Ruzzle breaks tucked in and a round of Words with Friends that I play with Jackson. Dinner was a sandwich made from the assortment of meats and cheeses I bought last week along with a bit of macaroni salad and cole slaw. Also some Spaghettios and meatballs with melted cheese on top.

That's what happened.

No comments: