Monday, March 21, 2016

using distractions

Not much to say about today. After the previous entry I stayed awake to go to softball practice but that was cancelled so I went back to bed and slept through half the day. Good sleep. After looking around I decided to leave working on the boxes for the evening when it would be cooler and distracted myself with Facebook and wherever the links took me. I microwaved some eggplant parmasean for dinner and then Curly texted to invite me to play games at the Commodore's place. He lives with his daughter Excel and they both play cards at Curly's on Tuesday evenings. About forty minutes later I was playing and about an hour ago we stopped playing. Time for some Ruzzle until I nod off and then, sleep. Exciting times, aye? :)

Of course there's always more in the usual spot... hope your day was fun too :)

No comments: