Friday, March 4, 2016

Deep Fatigue

While four entries written on day one of this blog were not posted and are temtatively scheduled for some time later in this month, that is not the subject of this entry so I simply mention it as if it might matter somewhere down the road and in this circuitous way, get on with this entry. This may be longer and more revealing (or at least less easy on the eyes than most). Deep fatigue can do that, ya know?

I would have been sleeping for hours by now, in fact, I fell asleep at least six hours ago and if it was not for the mind that almost never sleeps, I'd have found my way to bed. But nooooooooooooo, I just had to regain consciousness and stressed over the potential lack of hot water and definite lack of other amenities that is starting emminently as the move starts in mere hours (it's actually happening... eeeek!) and I looked around and saw more stuff to pack so some six hours later I have even more boxes to try to stuff into the one room tomorrow (later today, actually). Shhhh, stress kills ya know (and can also be fun, but that's another secret for another time).

All I did today was pack and sheeesh, there is a lot of stuff stacked semi-neatly in boxes around me right now. There is definitely a pack-rat in my nature. One reason I hang on to things is because I don't hang on to people and I want to share the disposal of things with someone who shares the depth of sorrow of such disposal for everything matters, but that's a philosophy for a deeper blog (woah, deep confessions coming out somewhere?... Intrigued? Interested? Curious? Ambivalent? Apathetic? Whatever? CCL? {Couldn't Care Less?} Questions?). Feel free to inquire within.

There's always more, after all.

No comments: