Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sleep Time

Loading and unloading fence sections and posts this morning woke the muscles up from their slumber and the body is responding with pain. No injuries, just pain. Muscles not used in softball and muscles used in softball are tired. The reduction in exercise beyond softball is showing big time. Arthritis seems to be gaining ground in the fingers. The right bicep and shoulder is screaming please stop (pitching may be a challenge this weekend). No hot water is hurting as the hot water was the best recovery for the joints and muscles. Not to mention the luxury of feeling clean. Alas, deal with the pain and loss of body functions. Modify life, adjust, survive.

I have ached a lot more than this in this life time and I've been more tired, but I am older than I've ever been (life is life that), so in a bit, I shall let the body sleep and see how much recovery can actually happen (I ain't dead yet).

No comments: