Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tuesday was fun

While exhaustion may be stealing some creativity (I mean, how simple can blog entry title get, aye?), much productivity and fun filled the day. The tedious process of packing continued and even as it seemed overwhelming at times (mix the stress of not having enough boxes with not having enough space in the new space with knowing the new space is not ready and the clock is ticking on the end of the lease here and the tsunami of loneliness rushing toward and around me and some moments of weight-of-the-world and nobody-loves-me and lifes-not-fair threaten to drown my spirt at times all I could do was trudge forward in the packing process, but looking around at how much was accomplished still brought a smile at the end of the day). Tomorrow Curly and I will do some work at the new place and hopefully it will be ready for move-in when we are done (Not likely, but there's always hope... Charlie Brown told me).

The evening was much more fun than the day as Tuesday night cards at Curly's place was augmented by a birthday party for one of our players (who also plays in the softball league on Sundays). I supplied much food (enough for a couple of weeks) and others brought stuff too and much fun was had by all. My silly giddiness was in rare form as I processed the stress of the move in a semi-euphoric state brought on by fatigue, food, sugar, and caffeine.

Pondering the last twenty-four hours as if this is vital information for the universe to know, that about sums it up. For more details, just ask. Writing this helps me feel less alone during the phases in life when I am living alone and it keeps hope for more sharing alive when I am without a life partner. That's a big part of the why I am here writing, in case the why matters. It matters to me.

If you read, thanks much. If you care, thanks even more. If you want to be part of this wonderful life (and understand both honesty and sarcasm), say hello :)

No comments: