Tuesday, March 8, 2016

ok then

Body aching from moving, fatigue, and changes, but checking the WiFi in the new place and after about eight tries at the password, I finally read the writing correctly and here we are. Everything I wanted to take fit and I might have even fit the couch if I gave up walking space. All in all, I am lucky to have a friend like Curly. He'd make a great Genie.

I unpacked the shopping and found I am missing the very item I went out to get, a charger for the cell phone. Worse than that, I can't find the receipt. Did it fall out somewhere? Did the charger? Did I pay for the charger? Questions I will only be able to answer when I go back to the store (I am way too tired to go now) and ask them to print out a receipt based on my credit card and the date and time. I should mention that I found a spare wall charger in the bedroom plugged into the wall outlet behind the bed. Life is a curious connundrum sometimes.

So I am home. As if the universe likes to play with my head, the first paragraph I wrote in this new space is gone. Lost to the ethers.



Tomorrow I will do my best to wake up before noone and head to the old place to clean. I hope the vacuum cleaner holds out for one more day. I am torn between being there to clean with Jackson in the evening and cleaning during the day so I can get to Curly's in the afternoon to help him with the big stuff and then play cards in the evening. Jackson would likely say don't change my schedule for her. My sensitivity does not want her to feel she is not more important than anyone else in my life, but Jackson's reactions consistently tell me that I am usually way too sensitive when I offer her such reassurances. It matters to me, but I suppose it is, if only semi-reluctantly, time to move on.

I should sleep.

No comments: