Wednesday, March 16, 2016

more rest, sort of

Today I slept in to 11am and headed to the car dealership to get the oil changed and service done and get an estimate on the damage done to my car by Curly's mom. Did I mention she backed into my car or have I neatly avoided thinking about it since Friday?). Unfortunately, the car is more than two years old as of last month so nothing is free and I decided to skip the servicing as it did not absolutely need it. Also unfortunately, the collision guy was not there even though I made an appointment with him, so the service guy took photos of the car and said they'd send an estimate. No estimate as of this hour, perhaps tomorrow. I then headed to Curly's and took a hot shower, first since Friday. I miss that luxury. After that I went with Curly to meet an air conditioner repair guy at one of his properties and all the nice clean feeling of the hot shower was gone after a couple of hours in the hot sun. We returned to his place for our Tuesday night cards and barbecue and the food was yummy and the cards were fun so it all ended well.

Dragging a bit, but hanging in there. In case it matters.

No comments: