Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Again, See Last Night

Waiting until I get home to eat is not a good thing, yet I was not hungry all day and I was not wanting to interrupt the day with a bathroom break more than the one time I did and so on and so forth and I ate a huge meal (really two) when I got back here and then I nodded off in the chair and then I cleared the bed and laid down but then I didn't fall asleep so here I am writing this entry and wondering who cares (and there's an email with a single line telling me someone cases which is like a life raft floating in a dark and empty sea but a life raft is so much better than drowning even when it seems surreal and there's no way to show appreciation other than to type the words thank you and stare at the TV or walls or whatever some more and I am still hungry. This loop is really quie suicidal, in case it matters.

So how was your day? lol lam lalalalalalala (sweet madness, take me away).

Narf :)

No comments: