Monday, March 19, 2018

Rain Out Brain Out

Eating not so compatible food with the antibiotics and digestive ailments, I am. Soon I may be fat as Yoda, I might be. Peter Griffin could be my twin, so big that. I would have had fun at softball tonight... and likely would have gone to one of the fast food places I have been eating from for several days in a row, which is quite unpleasant for the digestive tract and, in fact, even more quite unlike me. Instead, I avoided the rain and watched Family Guy, as you may have notice if you were clever enough. During the interim, or before, I cooked pasta and, in the absence of tomato sauce, I cooked onions, peppers, more onions, mushrooms, more onions, and blended ketchup, mayo, garlic, juice from the veggies, and two bacon cheddar burgers chopped up and some other stuff, I think. Yum, I stuffed the pie hole and who knows what digestion will be like tomorrow.

Meanwhile, it was a good day, desk work, storms are coming (weather).

Are you still alive?

Narf :)

No comments: