Thursday, March 15, 2018

Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Fat

I could have stopped at lunch. I should have stopped at lunch. A 900 calorie Publix sub with at least 300 calories of extra cheese and mayo. More than enough calories for the day and I sat here falling asleep an hour after getting here but nooooooo, I was cold and wanted hot spaghetti, comfort food and warmth. Piping hot spaghetti with mayo ketchup sauce (no butter or other sauces) and then, I finished the Govdiva chocolates. Yum. Unfortunately, waaay too many calories and not enough exercise. The body blog should be yelling at me. Loud. Loudly, even. The food blog went to sleep (is this the wake up call?). The babbling blog has all but lost it's way and gone silent (sort of). Does anybody even care?

I do, I do. Poorly at times, but I am here.

Where are you?

Narf :)

No comments: