Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Windows Update

The words have become synonymous with fuck you and every other curse on the planet. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time watching the wheels of windows percent counter than I do using the computer I legally bought and supposedly own. Microsoft is by far the most invasive disruption of negative energy in this life as I know it. I know, I have it good. First world problems, and all that. Anyway, it was another desk day with a lot accomplished, but too little walking around. The body needs more movement. So little time to do anything else, especially on a stormy night. It's supposed to be a stormy night, but then it was supposed to be a stormy afternoon. It was, just not over my head. So what's up with you? Anything happening? Do you care?

I send you love and hope you find some caring inside. That's not just something to do while the food is cooking, that's real sent love. It's energy. It's caring. It's in your heart. Feel it beating?

Take care of you and tap the keys, please?

Life is passing and so are we, wave.

Narf :)

No comments: