Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday Just After Noon (or perhaps 2:30)

After a couple of days or at least 30 hours of lazy-brain with a touch of poor-me sorrow that leads me away from wanting to write, I wake refreshed (sort of) and find words aching to rush out into these spaces I call the written gardens online. You've heard of paths to enlightenment and euphoria? Well, here may be mine, in case it matters. I welcome (and encourage) you to stroll with me for a while and just as much, to share yours. If you haven't found yours, I'd be happy to look for both of ours with you. :)

So catch up on the last few entries if you want a piece of my waking mind and explore further into the wilderness of words if you want more. Jackson has inspired much flurry of friendly folly from the recesses of consciousness during nocturnal emissions over the past week or so and the smile widens all the more to refresh my memory and understanding of who I am in this life, the universe, everything, and more (because that's what we're here for, no doubt).

Babbling may follow as I have a couple of hours before a promise must be kept.

Will someone stay awake with me?

Anybody?

Narf :)

No comments: