Friday, March 16, 2018

Still Fast Asleep

But why fast, I wonder. Certainly it is obvious that sleep is stillness or at least relative stillness. Is it a reference to the mind moving fast somehow? Language is such a curious puzzle sometimes. In any case, I was still sleeping at the time of this entry but I was dreaming dreams I may never remember and running (fast?) through stress seeking euphoria as I've been known to do more and more over recent years. Wondering if I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque, r something like that. The mind has so much alone time, it gets to mischief in the middle of the night (or whenever I sleep) just to amuse or entertain or even show some irritation with my procrastination and suicidal tendencies, perhaps just to prove it still exists.

I shall wake up soon and start another day.

How about you?

Narf :)

No comments: