Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Costly Stuffing

Kobe is an expensive place to get pretty good quality food, but without the group of friends and atmosphere it is really not worth it. $50 for a 4 ounce filet mignon and five shrimp. Definitely not worth it just for the food. After eating my food, I ate a third of a friend's food and still had room for a seriously decadent dessert somewhere else. Now we are talking stuffed. Fool, I know, but it was good. Tomorrow, minimal calories. In fact until next month, except for a few celebratory days, minimal calories each day. Please?

The rest of the day was the usual. Walks through parks, paperwork, the usual talks with the boss, and so on. I finally filled the prescription for BP meds so I will start taking them regularly and hope to re-stabilize the levels cuz it's been high lately. Inconsistent due to running out of pills and now, a lower dose because I don't have a primary and had to take what I could get. Modern medical industrial sabotage, without a doubt. Still hope I live forever.

And you, are you forever stuffed?

Narf :)

No comments: