Saturday, March 31, 2018

Back here for a Nooner

Whatever a nooner might be in your mind, we finished our round robin games at 10 AM and don't play again until 3 PM so here I am. A shower happened, which will please anyone coming close to me. As if. I mainly headed back here to pick the meds I forgot to pick up when I came back here to the room after breakfast to pick up a few things... like the meds. Oh well, plenty of time to hang out alone, again, a naturally. A fun morning. We won 21-12 in the first game. I didn't pitch, but I went 3 for 3 with a bunch of RBIs. I pitched the second game and it was a shutout until the fourth inning when I decided to be nice to a team that was not going to hit much against me. We won 12-4, though I went 0 for 2. Actually, considering I am playing for another coach who is on the ratings committee, I did a little more than I should have done and might be questioned next season if she holds on to it. It'll depend on the new questions that are coming out any day now. Anyway, much fun.

Gonna head out to find a store where I can buy some spray smell for the clothing and a car charger for the phone (cuz I forgot to bring mine and my phone and I am charging my portable charger too. Hopefully we will play even better for the tournament and stay in the winner's bracket today. We've got the potential. Wish you were here cuz it's all so much more fun shared with a friend or softball partner or any partner or bestie or BFF or love or the one, but I'll go it alone cuz that's just the way it is.

Keep having fun, m'ok? :)

NArf :)

No comments: