Monday, March 26, 2018

Hot Bat, Cool Arm

The wind was blowing wildly and the umpire was a tight zone hitter's ump, so it was tough to pitch tonight but I went 4 for 4 with a triple and knocked in a bunch of runs. We lost 22-20 with me at bat, two outs, bottom of the last inning, and runners at first and third. Unfortunately, the runner on first was thrown out trying to steal second and game over. As the last batter in the lineup, the top of the order would be up if I got a hit. They played the odds I guess. Too much aggression is often why we lose when we lose. Too many heros :)

Definitely a fun game though, in spite of the loss. Dinner was several convenience store roller dog spread out over four hours and a 40gm protein drink. The day was desk work yet again. Learning a new software. Could barely keep my eyes open for most of the day so the dog and protein drink was necessary to play well I suppose. Brain wired, body tired now.

Anybody out there?

Narf :)

No comments: