Saturday, March 3, 2018

Computer and Blog Stuff

For the past few hours, in case it matters, I've been updating some blog stuff and researching some computer stuff. The computer stuff is trying to find out why an annoying pop up called osuclient (an exe file) keeps popping up and then going away before I can get any clue about what it's doing. The best I can tell is it's yet another microsoft invasion of my privacy and my slow computer lets me see it, but it's supposed to run unnoticed. The internet has been buzzing with suspicion about it for years, and I got bored of reading the "clean reboot" response from microsoft. The MS answer is almost always "buy a new computer to keep up with our tinkering" though they phrase it differently.

The blog stuff s a lot more interesting to me, but then, that's just me, right? Feel free to respond.

I updated the introduction to this old blogbecause my blogger profile lists RealTime(TM) at the top of my blogs list. Why Google and their Blogger department chooses the particular order for the blogs listed on a profile is beyond any figuring out I can do. Last blog updated at the top makes sense, but as usual (as they did with the last update of the blog editor page {not to mention groups, youtube, google plus, and so many other Google blunders}, Google does not use logic or user experience to create their services). Giving the user the ability to set the blog order including an option to sort by date or name would be the most user friendly feature, but creating such a simple list feature is too sensible for the geniuses.

So I put yet another message that may be lost among other message but definitely changes the reader experience when they visit my blog world at Blogger. In other words, dear visitor who may have stumbled upon me by finding a blog post and clicking on my blogger profile that lead you to click on the blogs at the top of the list Blogger provides in a blogger profile, I am still an active blogger. Blogger just doesn't seem to want you to know that, at least not through a Blogger profile.

By the way, the last two entries (that would be this one and this one, for the record and all) have potential for epic classic something or other already, in case you already missed them. I have them filed in the get back to these asap file. Yes, italic bold, even. Entries fly by pretty fast around here sometimes and lately is definitely getting to be one of those times (remember the months that had hundreds of entries?). So pay attention, son. Don't make me get all Foghorn Leghorn on you.

Anyway, so far today I've been to the potty three times, created yet another blog that shall remain a mystery at least for this particular entry, have been working on a few other entries, and I amused myself making my webworld maze even more wordy and intricate and like my thought process. A mind only another babbling fool could truly love.

Anybody out there? lol lam laa

Narf :)

No comments: