Sunday, March 4, 2018

Limits

I have some, I would benefit from changing, adding, or eliminating some, and they have different root causes. Some are financial, some are physical, some are psychological, some are chosen, some are conscious, some are sub or unconscious, some are the sum of some. Today, time is limited as it is a softball Sunday and I am putting off a commitment to be out at the fields for 10 hours so I could get more sleep, take care of this body, write a bit, and stay healthier and alive. Computer activity is limited because I realized my subscription to MS Windows Office has expired and I can't work on a file I intended to work on so I either need a better more expensive computer or another cheap one or to bring the work computer out of the office more often. The body still suffers the digestive issues, though improvement is noted today and perhaps the probiotic is doing what it did last week, so perhaps I should not stop it this time. Yes, lab work and doctor is on the agenda for tomorrow. Might not have time for the doctor, but should be able to squeeze in the lab. Must get to the storage place too. Softball in the evening.

Today I shall sit here and type a bit, shower, then head to softball. I may eat a bit, I may wait until after softball. I skipped a day of BP meds because I am running low, so definitely take them today. Addictions suck. Vitamin and probiotic, definitely.

Your life?

Narf :)

No comments: