Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Waking Rushed (Almost)

Not really rushed that much and will still be the first one in the office (my boss and I take turns getting in early, but he stays a lot later than I do... I still want a life outside of work... he's a really nice guy workaholic, easygoing and friendly and hopefully true to his external demeanor, but I digress) and I've got to pick up a car before I head in to work. I really need a haircut. I'm heading in today with the hair undone. I expect someone to complain any day now because people love to complain and point fingers at others. People are such insecure control freaks. If they spent half the time and energy worrying about others on themselves, they might even be happy. What a wonderful world it would be, and all.

No shower, just a wipe down, extra sleep was good. Boring you, no doubt.

Is that why you don't leave me comments? :)

Narf :)

No comments: