Saturday, March 3, 2018

Is This It?

This blog, that is. Is this the first place you find if you seek me? If I leave a comment on a blog on blogger, does the blogger profile have the intuitive awareness to know this is the current daily most-updated blog of all the blogs listed on my blogger profile? I don't think so, which is sad and foolish and self-defeating for blogger and all of us seeking any sort of connection in this bloggerverse or cyberspace or anywhere and everywhere, for that matter. Then again, does anywhere do any better?

This is home base, for now. Find me at random or with effort, at will. Your will will will it, if you will.

Morning, another stinky one, a pleasant chill in the air, sweatshirt, pj pages, feet under a towel, comfy as can be in this space in this condition in these times in this body in this world in this universe in whatever wherever whenever whoever whyever however it may be, in case it matters.

Make it a great day!

Narf :)

No comments: