Sunday, March 18, 2018

Distracted By Romeo

The TV plays in the background and an episode of Perceptionplays. The title of the episode is Romeo. The story is definitely pulling me away, mostly because it is the next to last episode of Perception I have access to and I want to remember it. I relate to the abnormal characters that have TV shows built around them that seem to be increasing over the past decade or two.

I ate dinner just a few moments ago and came here, but as I mentioned the TV show Perception has been distracting me. Dinner was three and a half burgers from Steak N Shake, first meal of the day since Friday. About ten hours ago, if you recall, I went to the show, right? It was fun and Jane was funny in it which worked because it was a comedy. After the show I visited Jane's new house and then headed to Tinman's for fun and games until about 4:00 AM when I headed back here, picking up food along the way, and here we are.

Softball in the morning, so sleep would be good now.

Did you have a fun night?

Narf :)

No comments: