Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Instead of This, That

t being watching TV and playing a silly video game and letting the food distract me from choosing wisely (three protein shakes for lunches, but rice and shrimp and cream of mushroom sound and onions for dinner followed by more than a dozen Godiva chocolaye hearts leftover from Valentine's day. So much for dropping the weight I packed on last week). The day was good and frustrating, but net good. Finally have a diagnosis and treatment plan for one of the ailments, but due to a series of mix-ups and incompetence at the doctor's office, I don't have the medicine and likely won't until tomorrow night. Walked less too because four hours of the day was spent waiting at the pharmacy. It is a wonder I did not break down and buy more decadent food, but I did have the will power to avoid that trap. I avoided writing too, except for something rather center-deep. You'll find it if you want to.

Someday, you may even tell me about your day :)

Narf :)

No comments: