Thursday, March 22, 2018

Suddenly Seymour

So was he a good hearted nebish or psychopathic monster? Can the same question be asked by anyone about anyone including themselves? Is it love or madness that removes all inhibition and rules? We coulda been contenders, ya know? Is there anybody going to listen to my story? Yes, we all know I need to be in love and maybe I have not found it in many ears because I don't know what I might do for it. Mow the lawn, even. Suddenly, even.

Another day in paradise. Another day sitting at the desk typing data into ever more complex spreadsheets. This is what happens. Then, poof, its gone. Not this time, I hope. I couldn't care less than ever and yet I must care more than ever. So once again the evening is all about TV and food. Though a lot more text messages than usual from Jackson bring a curious difference. I watched a couple of episodes of Alone Together, a few episodes of Beyond, and then... The X-Files.

Your turn.

Narf :)

No comments: