Sunday, March 18, 2018

Long Day in the Sun

I left here about 8:30 am and got caught in traffic, a double death accident blocked all lanes on the highway so I had to get off (and was lucky I could) and take back roads and arrived about 9:30 am so I didn't do any ratings before my games and then played a game at 10 am and another at 11 am and then another at 1 pm and another at 3 pm. Lost all four, but fun fun fun fun. I didn't put sunscreen on until the afternoon so I got more radiation than I should, but everybody's gotta die of something. Taco Bell for dinner on the way back here and watched the final episodes of Perception and another good show bites the dust. It was obvious the writers ran out of imagination by the way they ended it, normal and happily ever after for everyone but the mentally ill star. All the normals probably loved it.

And now, writing and Saturday Night Live. And later, shower and sleep.

Tell me about your day?

Narf :)

No comments: