Friday, March 16, 2018

Another Week Clocked Out

Not that I clock in to work. In fact, I have only had a 'clock-in' type of job for very brief periods in this life. Perhaps for a few months as a teen and maybe for a year or so at the end of the last Millennium in the wilds of winter in Buffalo, NY, but that's beside the point and a distraction from the celebration that Friday evening brings. Loving the daily work I do for money helps oddles to brighten this life and make me smile, as the Chicago Transit Authority once sang, but the glee at having almost sixty hours to do anything I please still burst forth kind of volcano-like each week about this time so I share the celebratory energy as I prepare to head out for more softball and adventures.

Hope you enjoyed your week and have fun in your "free time" too.

I wish you'd let me know...

Narf :)

No comments: