Saturday, April 14, 2018

Baker's Dozen

Friday the Thirteenth saw thirteen entries as they were spread across the twelfth through this morning. The wonder of wonders is that it only took the majority of six hours to clean this room, superficially (except for the bed, I did deep clean the bed... it is almost dry). It looks much better, but the deep cleaning will wait for tomorrow or not be done if I don't feel motivated tomorrow. Nobody cares how I live, not even the ones who text regularly with caring words and invitations to do things. Not even the ones who invite me to activities daily and with whom I have fun more than once a week. I am so busy, I rarely have time for a sit home and relax doing nothing day and most of the time I have more social activities to choose from than I can attend. Still, no one cares how I live. So it is up to me and only me with no positive influence from anyone anywhere to resist the sloppy filthy environment in which I live. I don't usually let it get as messy and cluttered as it was before tonight, but it's much better now. Maybe I will motivate some vacuuming and deeper cleaning tomorrow.

Meanwhile, sleep crushes any other movement or thought for now.

Nite nite, sleep well, love you :)

Narf :)

No comments: