Saturday, April 21, 2018

This Afternoon

So far, I've written a bit since waking with only occasional distractions. I left Facebook open last night (did I mention I was uploading some posts to my pages there last night while watching The X-Files out of the corners of my eyes?) and Jackson posted a song and that lead to a letter to an old friend who may just be the last person with whom I shared sexual fun (oh, were all running to read that letter now, aye?) which includes the song Jackson posted and reflects, very briefly, on life, love, and the pursuit of happiness (or something like that). In a few hours I may go to the best chinese buffet in town with Helen if she accomplishes all her gals for today in time. Restful, relaxing day, though I must get to stepping (walking, maybe the elliptical at the gym?) as the last three weeks of the steps challenge at work have begun and maintaining all those steps is challenging due to laziness and time constraints.

Never give up, never surrender! lol lam las laa :)

Narf :)

No comments: