Saturday, April 21, 2018

Sifting Through Emails

I wonder how many I miss, lost in SPAM or in one of my many filtered folders. There's just too much email to sort through in the time I have to do it. Those who know me well know a private email that is relatively SPAM-free. Few have it and they know not to share it. The email I use for public sites and personals sites and the roommate site and my websites and blogs and more is filtered by Google and Kaspersky and me so it is possible to lose something in the sifting and deleting. Hopefully someone who wants to contact me will not give up if they don't get a response to their first contact. Or second or third, for that matter. There are many ways to find me, after all, my telephone number is all over my public pages.

Just a thought as I slip this in as I am out playing games with friends.

Narf :)

No comments: