Sunday, April 8, 2018

My Romanian Brother

My popularity in Romania continues to this day, signs of life from my Romania brother, I hope. Besides the US, Russia, Romania, and the Ukraine have been the countries that have visited my blogs most over the last ten years according to google blogger statistics. I have doubts about the accuracy of some of their statistics, but it is both curious and fascinating to see this. Do I owe it all to my Romanian brother, Z0tl? I miss you so much. My blog family that includes a sister from Russia? Miss you all. More than 25% of all visits to this blog come from Romania. For my previous daily that went on for almost 8 years and 7,000 entries, 9% came from Romania, 18% came from Russia, and 9% from the Ukraine. Other large contributors included France, Germany, and several other European and Asian countries.

All this statistical distraction does not diminish the feeling... I miss my Romanian brother.

May this and love find you smiling today.

Narf :)

No comments: