Sunday, April 8, 2018

Never Is A Long Long Time

Never give up, never surrender is an intense state of mind. Some might consider it insanity to maintain such a state of mind as a constant, a norm, an acceptable way of being. This is who I am, where I live, what I am all about. Never give up, never surrender. Never give up on love, true love, the love that is the primary component of the energy of the eternal infinity. The as yet to be explained energy connecting all things. Some call it god or gods by many names. Some call it scientific discoveries yet to be made. I call it what is, the single most important aspect of everything and reason to be alive. Never giving up on believing it is real and can be shared is my way, my philosophy, my life. Never surrendering to the fear or doubt or anything that might lead me away from my believe is my way, my security, my life. It is my silence, it is my song. It is my purpose, it's where I belong. It is my reason, my security. It is who I am, my reality. Sharing it is my life's fantasy. That is all I want in this life for me.

I thought you knew. :)

Narf :)

No comments: