Friday, April 27, 2018

For The Love Of Food

I'm in love again. It's a foodie thing. Above average appetite, below average weight? I can dream. Probably am as I am likely fast asleep when this posts. In case it matters, profound changes may be bubbling up from the core and the last great eruption may be just over the next hump. For the record, the links in this entry mean a lot to me and if you care (or are simply curious for now and might care later), you'll click on each one. No ultimatum, I still love you no matter what. That's unconditional love for you, even alone. Meanwhile, while I am a serious friend of food, I am not always letting food be my friend and the past couple of days may be a sign I am remembering that. I still wish I had more foodie friends. Among other missing activity partners, alas. You've heard this one before? Well alright then, although I napped for a couple or few hours immediately after work, I really better be off my but and sleeping soundly right now. Health and living, you know?

So will I ever hear from you ?

Narf :)

No comments: