Sunday, April 1, 2018

Is Drama Queen-ism contagious?

LOL LAM and all that jazz (referring to the previous entry and emails I sent to selected confidants who don't respond with more than a word or few when they do and who rarely share themselves, but I want to believe they care so I do. So I researched the damages o my wallet that staying for the Championship game would do and it's about $350-$400. Final costs to be determined. If the team loses two straight games today I'll just head home and not spend the money. If we play into the evening I will have to cancel on flight, book another, change my car rental arrangements, let the boss know I won't be in Monday morning, and celebrate with the team for finishing second or first. Victory and celebrations have their costs, you know lol. Especially when poor planning is involved (grimace and Charlie Brown face and huff and puff).

It's only money and fun with friends is way more important. Not that I'll see a whole lot of these guys outside of softball, but still this was a fun time and hopefully today will be even more fun.

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to the softball fields I go...

Narf :)

No comments: