Friday, April 20, 2018

Mulder's Penis

It gets a little hairy, all this blogging in spurts, all this waking in the dark, all this write till it hurts. It gets a little hairy, all this paranoid shit, all this wondering why, all this damn loneliness. Did they never hear of making a copy? A dozen copies? Hundreds, thousands, millions of copies? As if there is just one holy grail. Or just one truth. Every morning it's the same old story, without the love, alas. The hope returns as I open my eyes after the loneliness filled the night. I still remember laughter and there ain't no stairway up nor down in my world. Nope, this was a very long week and it ends with disappointment and folly and Mulder's penis. They didn't show Scully's camel toe, I mean seriously, where's the equal time? As it was written decades ago in my earliest youth, surely madness and nonsense shall follow me all of my days.

As the belly continues to grow.

Narf :)

No comments: