Monday, April 23, 2018

Pushing Through the Day

The best is yet to be, but nobody is growing old with me because nobody is with me. Meanwhile, I am working. The meeting went very well, I easily took lead which is the plan boss and I have, to take over that meeting and incorporate it into a bigger full-county meeting. I actually went in blind and didn't think it would be that easy but I ran meeting like that hundreds of times and already have several plans to change and improve it when I officially take over. Only the boss and I know, maybe his boss and his bosses' boss, but that's it. It's a pretty simple plan. As long as the fire department is part of the county, it should not have complete autonomy (especially when it's not run well on many levels), so bringing them back under the county's umbrella, in this case my umbrella because I am the county level safety officer, is best for them and the county.

The headache is on and off, but I push through the day anyway.

Narf :)

No comments: