Friday, April 20, 2018

No Lunch Once Again

Paper, paper, paper. Partly fr me, partly for them. Mostly for them. I smell the lunches of others cooked on the other side of the wall of files in my office. My office is the file room and the break room. If it was in the basement it would be the office move all over again, but it's right across the hall from the division manager and two doors down from the department manager a few steps away from the HR director and around the corner from the County Manager and County Commissioners. About 90% of the highest paid people working for the county government are on this floor, the top floor of the main administrative building. I've got the most prestigious break-file room office in the county, maybe in the state.

The hunger passes as the smells subside.

Narf :)

No comments: