Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Welcome Back

Sleep makes everything so much better. I believe I forgot to mention that I checked work email and my work calendar before texting boss and saw there was nothing that couldn't wait until afternoon, so even though I woke about hourly, I am much better than I was earlier and except for bloat, feel ready to play ball (alas, my weekly league softball teams have dissolved for now, must accept that), but alas, I will head to work in a few minutes after the butt dries. While I haven't mentioned it recently, the nagging ailments continue and hopefully the doctor's PA will call soon as last week's test results should be about processed any day now. Just in case in matters, ya know?

So will I ever find you communicating again?

Silent love, no doubt.

Still, it turns me on.

Narf :)

No comments: