Monday, April 2, 2018

Responsible Citizen

That's me, responsible till it hurts. So I slept a couple of hours and boy are my arms tired. Mixing metaphors is a sure sign of fatigue. I am almost completely packed and in 15 minutes my passengers will arrive to pack the car and head to the airport. I wonder if I can sleep in the emergency row seat. I wonder if I can stay awake lol. See the previous entry for more Championship news. See the next entry or the detail blog for more details about the Championship. We came, we played, we won. Thank you Dallas.

Will I make it to work by 1:00 PM for the orientation class? Will I be awake enough to do the class right? Will The Cubbies win another World Series in my lifetime? Stay tuned, we'll find out eventually. Meanwhile, enjoy your day, even if it is Monday.

Narf :)

No comments: