Saturday, April 21, 2018

TV, Games, Rest

AKA, lazy day. So The X-Files replaced music some time since the previous entry and Toon Blast replaced Facebook browsing as well. I visited the FB home page, or "wall" for the first time in many months and sure enough, found reason to leave some comments. I also added posts to pages, sent a bunch of friend requests, and even posted on my own page. I enjoyed the Google doodle. Soon I will get dressed and head out for food. Alone again, naturally (Helen rescheduled for next week). After that, cards and games with Harpo, Tinman, and Sarducci at Harpo's house. Maybe others will stop by, but the old game group are not into games as much as they use to be. Softball isn't until noon tomorrow, so I can stay out and still get sleep.

And the excitement continues to build. :)

Narf :)

No comments: