Thursday, April 26, 2018

No Lunch For Me

One of my coworkers mentioned that I must get hungry smelling all the food that is cooked in the microwave that is in the break room half of my office. It is on the other side of the six foot file cabinets (with two high file boxes stacked all the wal across on op) which divide my office in half, making it the file room as well. Sometimes the pasta or barbecue or other smells do get me salivating, but today there was no time to stop for lunch. Too much to do 7:30-5:30 to pause. I do not love the lack of me time, I do still love the job, though I love it more when half the time I am out of the office which has not happened much except for meetings this month. I am reaching the point where there is no time to file, which can be a tipping point for productivity and organization, but I haven't lost it yet. Not this time.

The body has way to much fat on it anyway.

Narf :)

No comments: