Thursday, April 26, 2018

And The Changes (Lost Count)

Stopped the BP meds.
Switch diet from carbs to protein.
Started morning jog/walk.
Opened the window.
Dreamed of making love.

Yes, without much planning (if any, actually), I made some changes in the daily life. Two nights ago I started sleeping with the window open for the first time in more than two years. Maybe I am getting comfortable in the ghetto. I might have even awakened a part of my heart long sleeping, the part that believes it might share physical love once again. Such are the little changes bringing much excitement to the daily life. And now, right now at this very moment, the first bowel movement that is proving to be painful to pass since the onset of food poisoning and subsequent C.Diff back in February. See what you've been missing?

Gonna take a nap now.

Narf :)

No comments: