Thursday, April 12, 2018

Because

Oh course. The world is round. It turns me on.

once there was a way
and I was home
once there way a way
to not be alone
and all it takes is trust
unconditional trust
all it takes it love
unconditional love
can you do it?
dare you do it?
can you share it?
dare you share it?

I found a friend
gave her everything
so many friends
so many things
I leave myself with nothing
the giving feels so good
I'd give even more
if I could

but this morning all I want to do is start the day
by wishing you a Happy Birthday
I'll be here for you always, come what may
Happy Birthday, Happy Every Day
Happy Birthday, Happy Everyday

Friends deserve everything, but some friends deserve even more. The family I never had. The daughter I never had. The love unconditional love and trust I never had. That's what I give. Now and forever to a very few.

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: